3 Books to Definitely Help You Pass CCNA Exam

You might be struggling to save money for joining the Cisco Networking Academy or other courses just to pass CCNA exam.

The Cisco Networking Academy is great, yet the other courses, well in my experience, I joined a CCNA course - not the Cisco academy - but to be honest the result was not as I expected.
I don't know if this happens in other countries or not, the instructors were not as qualified as they said, sure they passed the CCNA exam also but their experiences in handling Cisco devices were just poor.

So, not satisfied with the result, I browsed the internet and found these three books are valuable to help me passed the CCNA exam.

CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide: Exam 640-802


The first book is CCNA study guide from Todd Lammle. If you search for CCNA guide from google then you'd find the name of Todd Lammle popping up everywhere.

Todd Lammle successfully authored books that can easily understand even by newbies, you can find all topics covered in the CCNA exam.

You can buy the book from amazon for US$ 31 for the new one and for the old one you can get for US$ 26.56.
I also provide the links to the amazon, you can click on the link above or the image to straightly go to the amazon site.

CCNA Practice Questions (Exam 640-802) (3rd Edition) (Exam Cram)


Now this is interesting, I bought this book because it is authored by Jeremy Ciaora, my all time favorite Cisco mentor.

Jeremy Ciaora authored successful series of video tutorials from CBTNuggets, and without any hesitation I bought this book, turns out great.

I practiced with questions provided in this book and the best part that it does not contain illegal materials according to certguard, I've checked.

I read the materials in the Todd Lammle's book and after I got myself deep in the subject I switched back to cram myself in exam questions in Jeremy Ciaora's book. This method works great for me.

Cisco Access Lists Field Guide


You might or might not need this book, but for me I had some difficulties in understanding about Cisco access list before the exam.

I bought this book and happily found that this book offers more than Cisco access list subject in CCNA exam.

I learned much more, time-based access list, encryption and IPSec, QoS, and others that help me in configuring my Cisco home lab and also preparing for the next CCNP exams.

Some people say that this book is not that great and blah blah, for me, I really like this book.

Those are the books that help me got through the CCNA exam, with budget of US$ 76.98 for new books and much less if you buy used ones in amazon you can prepare well for the CCNA exam.


 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york